Contact Spay Neuter Veterinary Clinic
Spay Neuter Veterinary Clinic makes your pet’s surgery more affordable. We are open Monday through Thursday by appointment only.
5071 US #1, Suite C, Vass, NC 28394
We Are Open
7 am -5 pm Monday – Thursday
- Printer/copier paper
- Paper towels
- Cleaning supplies
- Laundry detergent powder (high efficiency)
- Ziploc bags (sandwich size)
- Brown paper lunch bags
- Towels – Especially Bath Towels
- Dryer sheets
- Puppy pads
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Flat bed sheets
- Toilet paper
- Trash bags – 44 gallon, kitchen size
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Post-it notes
- File folders, hanging folders
- Dry erase markers and eraser
We currently have openings for registered veterinary technicians as well as a veterinary assistant.
Surgical and Anesthesia Technician
High volume Spay Neuter Veterinary Clinic looking for experienced surgical and anesthesia technician to join our team. Must work well with others, be hard working, detailed oriented and a multi-tasker. You should enjoy a fast paced environment. Technician will assist with triage, surgical prep, anesthesia and recovery. We are open from Monday through Thursday. Please email resumes to email@example.com or fax to 910-692-9650.
Opportunities to be Involved
We need and appreciate you! If you would like to volunteer at the Spay Neuter Veterinary Clinic, please fill out the volunteer form and call us to come help out!
Some things you can help with that make surgery go smoother:
- Recover animals as they come out of surgery. You are our eyes in the animal wards. If you notice anything concerning, PLEASE let someone know.
- Clean the kennels while the dogs are in surgery so they have a clean environment to wake up in.
- Switch over washers and dryers laundry loads and Fold laundry
- RESTOCKING – Always needs to be done!
- Put more towels in prep area: blue towels for cleaning, hand towels for bladders, bath towels on top of prep kennels
- Unwrap and label syringes – Fill the clear plastic drawers!
- Draw up rabies vaccines
- Fill Carprofen pill bottles
- Unfold newspaper for the dog room
- Scrub instruments
- Scrub, rinse and hang endotracheal tubes to dry
- Fill Ziploc bags with rabies tags
- Label admin forms as “dog” or “cat”
- Put charts together up front